I was looking through our inventory today, and was trying to decide what I'd love to get as a gifts this holiday season:) There's always those 'wants' that aren't really needs. We covered a few of those...study it, use it, get awesome presents. Have a great Christmas!
1. Gift Certificate - OK, this gift could be your savior. Get what you want. Good in store for anything!
2. Wort Chiller - Whether it's a high end Therminator or a simple to use Immersion Chiller, this is an indispensable tool for the homebrewer. Cool your beers down quicker, take the pain and wait out of brew day.
3. Thermostat - Got a fridge or freezer sitting around you could be using for serving beer or lagering? Get yourself one of these and get more control over your fermenting and serving temperatures.
4. Blichmann Beer Gun - Kegging, but need a few bottles to take over to a buddy's place for the game? you need one of these.
5. Brew Heater - Brew up to 10 gallons of beer, indoors! An electric heating element you can use for mashing or boiling your brew. Simply awesome.
6. Mash Tun - Your first step in to serious brewing starts with a mash tun. Get in gear, save money on ingredients, and start brewing all-grain!
7. March Pump - Too much heavy lifting? Looking to get in to all-grain? Want to brew more beer? This bad boy is gonna help your beer get from one place to another.
8. Cheesemaking Kit - The beer brewer who has everything? Why not try your hands at the perfect partner to your homebrew- cheese. Hard or soft, all you'll need is some milk from the store!
9. American Homebrewer's Association Membership -At only $35, this gift makes a lot of sense for the experienced or beginning homebrewer. 6 issues of Zymurgy magazine, discounts to local pubs, and discounted or free attendance to events and rallys!